14 December 2019

Radio User - The Return of CB Radio


The January 2020 edition of Radio User Magazine is out now online and in the shops in the next few days. It sees the return of CB Radio with Dave M0OGY and his new regular slot.


The magazine dropped CB Radio completely from its pages a while back but to be honest it hasn't had a UK CB Radio perspective for many years having focused mainly on the hobby from a European angle. However that is all about to change as Dave promises to be the voice of UK CB Radio. 

I'll be taking a wander down to my local WMSmith's this week to pick up my first copy of the magazine in many years... At last there will be something worth reading in it!!!! 😉


2 comments:

  1. I'll have to have Firefly autograph a copy and post it to me here in the 2 Division.

    Peace, 73 & DX
    2EC837

    ReplyDelete