9 August 2019

President McKinley EU £199.95 at Nevada



This weekend, whilst stocks last!!!

LINK

When the radio first became available it was £279.99

I said straight away that they needed to take at least £50 off the price and preferably reduce it to £199.99

Most people agreed with me but there were those who had a go at me, saying I didn't understand the costs involved and there was no way the radio could ever be sold that cheap....

Well the fact that the radio CAN be sold at £199 shows just how overpriced it was. I'm pretty sure that Nevada are still making a decent profit on this radio, they are certainly not selling it at a loss.

This is a brilliant offer and I salute Nevada for doing this. Hopefully this won't be a one-off and we'll see similar offers in the future.

This radio is worth every penny of £199..... It's a really nice radio.

If you've been thinking about getting one, DO IT NOW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment