18 January 2019

NEW Midland 42 DS CB Handheld @ Moonraker


Thunderpole, here in the UK, have the new Midland 42 DS (Digital Squelch) CB radio handheld in stock, at the very reasonable price of £119.99 (I paid more than that for my Eurosonic KH-104 back in the 90's).

Features:
  • Multi Channel Operation (All EU Norms)
  • 2-Level Transmitter Power (1W, 4W)
  • Display of Channel, Band, Mode, TX Power, Etc.
  • Dual Watch, Scan, EMG, Lock, LCD Backlight
  • Battery indicator
  • Adjustable squelch
  • Can run from 6 or 8 x AA Batteries (not included)
  • Standard 2-Pin External earpiece-microphone jack
  • Car Kit Adaptor for mobile use
  • Internal Speaker
  • Digital Squelch
  • Comes with accessories shown
  • 72 x 40 x 145 (Including Antenna - 320mm)


I really like the look of this radio and could be tempted if I ever need to replace my ageing Eurosonic handheld.

Link to Thunderpole website: CLICK HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment